Online Membership Renewal 2020
Online renewal for 2020 has now concluded.
Information for the 2021 renewals will be sent to members mid-March.
To access the online system, please:
The Practice Update Form
Members are responsible for ensuring the information already entered is correct and up to date in each section before submitting the form.
- We recommend using Chrome when completing your renewal.
- If you wish to change your certificate type (i.e. to Inactive or Retired), or resign, please see Changing Your Certificate below before continuing.
- COMPLETE sections do not require additional information, however, you are responsible for ensuring it is accurate, so please review carefully.
- The sections marked for REVIEW indicate there is information required.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Once the form is submitted, you will be automatically directed to the payment area. If you are not submitting your payment at this time, you may exit the browser.
- Receipts and membership cards may be downloaded after payment by going to “My Account” and clicking on “Download Membership Card / Receipt”.
Fees for 2020-2021
Your invoice is available in the Membership Services area. The College is pleased to advise that the fees for the following certificates of registration remain unchanged since June 2002:
| Autonomous |
- VISA or Mastercard payments may be made through the website.
- Electronic Bill Payment may be made through web banking. Members using this method may experience a delay in payment processing of up to a week.
- Email Transfer payments may be sent to email@example.com. Please use your registration number as the password.
- Cheque payments will result in significant processing delays. For reasons of security and confidentiality, the College does not normally process credit card payments over the telephone. This year however, due to the COVID-19 crisis, the College will process your renewal and credit card payment by telephone phone, if you are unable to pay by any other method. Please contact Stephanie at 416-961-8817 ext. 237.
Are You Retiring, Going on Leave, Returning to Autonomous Practice or Resigning?
Changing Your Certificate
Certificate Descriptions: Certificate Information Page
Changing your Certificate: Click here to complete the online Certificate Change Request Form. Please complete the Certificate Change Request Form found at the link above if you wish to apply for a different Certificate. This request must be made before proceeding to your account to renew your membership in order for the College to update the Certificate type and associated fee invoice.
Once your invoice has been adjusted, you will receive an email from the College letting you know you may proceed with your renewal.
If you know that you will be changing your status during the registration year, you can request that Certificate change now, to take effect on the date you indicate. For example, if you know you will be going “Inactive” in September, you can make that request now.
Resigning: Click here to complete the online Resignation Form
Members who wish to resign, please complete download and complete form located at the link above. Should a resigned member wish to return to the College, they may be asked to complete some or all of the Registration requirements now in place.
If you do not have access to a scanner, you may email a photo of the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 416-961-8817 ext. 237 or 228
The College collects additional information about the profession as required by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care and HealthForceOntario, the province’s health human resources strategy. All of Ontario’s 80,000 regulated allied health professionals are required to provide this additional information as part of their annual registration and renewal processes. To protect your privacy, all data submitted by the College to the Ministry will be de-identified so that all information is anonymous.
Additional information regarding HealthForceOntario and the required information may be obtained at: www.healthforceontario.ca/WhatIsHFO/Initiatives/AHHRD.aspx