Looking for a psychological service provider?

The College does not provide emergency mental health services. If you or someone you know are in crisis, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.

To find a psychologist or psychological associate in your area, you may search the College Public Register using our Find a Member feature and entering your city or postal code .

You may also access the Ontario Psychological Association referral service at