Council meetings are open to the public. Observers are welcome to attend but cannot engage in Council discussions or participate in the deliberations. Meetings are held in the Council Chambers of the College of Psychologists (110 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 300). Individuals attending as observers are requested to:
- Take your seats in the area designated to observers
- Turn off or silence mobile or other devices during the meeting
- Remain quiet during the meeting and keep side conversations to a minimum
- Respect the authority of the meeting Chair
- Refrain from attempting to participate in the meeting or transmitting information to Council
- members while the meeting is in process
The College is a fragrance-free environment. This applies to all Council members, visitors and staff. Your cooperation in respecting this is appreciated.
Observers can access the Council Meeting Materials approximately one week prior to the scheduled Council Meeting. This information is available on the College website here. Please note the public may be excluded from the Council meeting or part of a meeting if Council chooses to go in camera pursuant to section 7 of the Health Professions Procedural Code being Schedule 2 of the Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991. If known in advance, in camera items are noted on the agenda.